Don't know if my Bill has been paid

Justine26marsha
Explorer

Don't know If my.bill has been paid its saying its been paid on the website 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Justine26marsha , well, if in your account it says it has been paid, then I would have thought you have the answer there. You could always check your band, it will show as paid. You should always keep an eye on your bank account anyway, in case something is not as it should be.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Stretch0890
Contributor
Contributor

Has the Direct Debit left your bank account? I've noticed My EE says mine have been paid a few days before the DD leaves my account, I have a feeling My EE shows things as paid when the Direct Debit instruction is issued to your bank to request the money rather than when it is actually paid.

@Stretch0890 , @Justine26marsha , mine will show upcoming transactions on my bank account, when a payment has been issued, and with credit cards pending card authorisation. I think it gives the owner of the account to check that it is all ok as well and if there is a problem, time to discuss transactions, at least that is how I see it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.