cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit issue, now i'm frustrated with EE

MRSCHIMP
Investigator
Investigator

For whatever reason when i changed my direct debit date for my contract and my device everything went pear shaped and i was getting texts saying pay now etc

I rang up and talked to staff who said no problem the direct debit is set up (which is in my previous surname for some odd reason) and i can see both direct debits are there but EE are NOT taking the money so i'm getting threats to stop my service if i don't pay.  I've never not paid ANYONE on time in my life 

I've just paid manually for both and it's telling to ring up and be on the phone forever holding until i get the right department to set up a direct debit.  AND i have had to pay double device payment as it wouldn't let me pay what was due.  

Result - fuming with EE

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MRSCHIMP 

Welcome to the community.

Does your EE Online account show a balance, and does it say when the payment(s) are to be taken?

Chris

it has no balance because it said my payments were overdue so i paid double device and my plan balance. but lets be clear here, i have never cancelled my direct debit and the thing that pees me off is ringing up and being on hold forever while i get angrier to sort an issue that is EE's not mine.  I couldn't afford double device payment but had no flipping choice.  It doesn't say anything is set up so i'm cancelling all my DD on my bank for EE and will have to start again ringing when i've calmed down. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I understand, @MRSCHIMP. I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Could you take a look and get back to me please?

Thanks

Chris