Contract

Mackenzie6
Explorer

My contract is coming to an end in a couple of days but I want to stay on this contract no upgrades but I don't see anywhere that I can do that, and I'm just a bit confused by the whole thing 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mackenzie6  you don’t need to do anything at the minimum term it’ll change to a 30 day rolling contract at the same price point that you have now and after three months you’ll receive a 10% discount on that price.    You’ll probably get a better deal if you upgrade to a sim only contract through. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

EE's contracts are not fixed-term ones, that would mean you lose service on the "end" date - this is a popular misconception.

What you have is a rolling contract with a minimum term. Until & unless you explicitly request a change, cancellation or upgrade, then nothing changes.

It would certainly be worthwhile considering a SIM-only plan, but if you're happy to continue paying the same - then you will do.

Thank you, I've looked at upgrading my Sim and i've gone for upgrading my sim only contract, thank you for your help