Contract

Annbenson53
Explorer

How di i speak to someone online my contract finished in no ember yet still paying same amount every month!!

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Annbenson53 ,

Welcome to the community,

Contracts do not just end, just the minimum term, and it is up to you too give 30 days notice if you want to cancel. 

You can ring customer service on their free number: 08000798586 from any phone or mobile.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Annbenson53  You’ll  pay the same amount for 3 months once you go over the minimum term then you’ll get a 10% discount on that cost.  Only now can you have a separate contract for the tariff and the device so once the device is paid off you’re left with the tariff cost.    These are called flex pay tariffs and you can have the device tariff over 24 or 36 months.  

The device tarrifs ended in november 23 so why am i still paying same amount its not right so i am paying an extra 3 months price for 2 devices for what? And cant aeem to get to speak to anyone on call its a joke will be switching tarrifs now since my devices have been paid off! EE IS A RIPOFF!!!

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Annbenson53 

As @Schockwave  said your contract has not ended just you minimum contract term. @Chris_B has said your monthly contract is discounted after 3 months. 

You are paying for the EE mobile service which I assume you are still using. 

You'll need to call EE on 150 to give 30 days notice. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Annbenson53  Your content when you took it out was billed for the device and the tariff as one these were not separate so you’ll pay the same up until 3 have have passed.    Only now can you have 2 separate bills for the device and tariff if you take out a flex tariff which you currently don't have.    

It’s in the contract that you agreed too on what would happen at the minimum term.