Contract

Saikiranreddy
Visitor

Hi,

I have taken EE contract of 2 years. Unfortunately, I don’t like to continue with the contract

reason: There is no network at my work place, I have raised complaint as well. Customer care agent says connect to wifi calling service to get calls. 
is this means should I search for the wifi wherever I go??

I have taken contract and paying monthly without missing my payments, and still need to search for the Wifi?

And if I won’t pay monthly, EE team says you are not paying and terminating the contract which comes to breach of contract, we send to debt recovery if not paid.

then whom I should approach if I won’t get proper signal for what I have paid and still paying??

did I took contract for wifi calling services? 

Suggestion or reply for all the above queries 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Saikiranreddy   Your contract includes being able to use Wi-Fi calling when in a poor to low signal areas,  Just like your work place.     No network will guarantee a signal indoors as buildings can block signals but Wi-Fi calling allows you to connect to the network so you can use your device,  it’s only a network connection just like a cellular connection.   

If you remove the sim from your device you’ll not be able to use wifi calling as it’s a service provided because of your sim in your device just as a service provided to connect to a cellular mast when a sim is in your phone.    

What’s the signal like outside your work place?