cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end...what will my bill be?

Jaygee2
Investigator
Investigator

My 2yr contract completes on 10 Sept. Currently pay £52pm. How do I find out what my new bill will be? 

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jaygee2  It’ll be £52.  Your current contract is made up of the device and tariff they are not separate billing entities.  After 3 months you’ll receive a 10% discount on that cost.      

If you want a cheaper rate you can upgrade to a sim only and continue with your current device.   

EE have only recently separated the device and tariff to 2 separate bills.   

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

These mobile contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the same price on a rolling 30-days' notice basis until you explicitly cancel, upgrade or port your no. away.

If you cancel, your final bill will probably be less or even a refund as you pay monthly in advance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I thought a significant amount of the £52 was to pay/buy the value of the phone? And now complete it would reduce and I would be left paying for the use only?

EE doesn’t work like that I’m afraid, best option is when contract finish date is here upgrade to a sim only deal, that way you’re bill will be a lot lower than the £52 you pay now. If you don’t change to sim only you’ll carry on paying the price you pay now. 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Just switched to SIM only. Down to £16pm. Big difference in current times. Thanks Chris. 👏🏻👏🏻👍😉

Just switched to SIM only. Down to £16pm. Big difference in current times. 👍

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Jaygee2 

Leanne 🙂

Thank you for the advice Gareth. I contacted EE and arranged swith over to SIM only from date contract ends. Online EE help does not make that clear so saved me some well needed cash. 👏🏻👏🏻👍

Once you contact them this arrangement was really hassle free.