cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions to paying my 2 year contract up earlier

LawrenceVW
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone know whether it’s possible to pay up my 24 month contract before the 24 months is completed?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LawrenceVW  Yes you can pay off your contract early and you’ll receive a 4% discount on that price.  You can then upgrade to what ever you want you need to call customer services to do this. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LawrenceVW : Do you want to cancel your contract before the 24 months is completed or do you just want to pay the money early but still have the service for 24 months?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi,

I am interested in taking out a 24 month phone contract, and would like to know whether I would be penalized should I decide to pay my contract up in full before the 24 month contract officially comes to an end.

Kind Regards

xxxxxxxx xxx xxx

+xx xxx xxx xxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

“Be Obsessed or Be Average”

@LawrenceVW  Yes you can pay off your contract early and you’ll receive a 4% discount on that price.  You can then upgrade to what ever you want you need to call customer services to do this. 

Thank you for answering my question, much appreciated.