Charges

Dannyy40
Visitor

Why I am I still being charged a monthly amount for an Apple Watch that ended in February?

2 REPLIES 2
jsmithj
Investigator
Investigator

It's possible that you're still being charged a monthly amount for your Apple Watch because the contract or payment plan that you agreed to has not yet expired. Many contracts or payment plans for devices like smartwatches have a set term, typically 24 months, and continue to charge you the monthly fee until that term is over, even if you no longer use the device or have paid it off.

If you believe that your contract or payment plan for the Apple Watch has already expired, you should contact the company or service provider that you have the plan with to inquire about the continued charges. They should be able to review your account and explain the reason for the ongoing charges.

If you find that you're being charged incorrectly, you can dispute the charges with the company or service provider and request a refund or adjustment to your account. Make sure to provide any relevant information, such as the date when the contract or payment plan expired, to support your dispute.

It's always a good idea to regularly review your bills and account statements to ensure that you're not being charged for services or devices that you no longer use or need.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dannyy40 : These mobile contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the same price on a rolling 30-days' notice basis until you explicitly cancel or upgrade. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)