Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot cancel contract

RowanMartin11
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I cannot cancel my contract (which has now reached its end date). This is because my phone is broken so I cannot call EE. There is no live chat function available so this forum is my only resort, please advise what to do.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You can contact EE CS using any working phone, on 07953 966150 or 0800 0798586 - it doesn't need to be your EE mobile.

I am in Spain. I don't want to be charged massively for the call on someone else's phone.

I just want to cancel my contract that I've seen through, this should be possible without calling.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

EE is a UK operator and contact methods are thus UK-based.

You can provide your notice in writing if you'd prefer, or use the 0800 number over a web-calling app such as Skype, over WiFi.

RowanMartin11
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for this, how do I provide my notice in writing? Seems to be the only option available to me.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

The best way to cancel this, is to contact our Mobile Care team by phone, @RowanMartin11. There's an international number on our contact us page. Have you tried using a VoIP service, such as Skype? This way is much quicker and means we can set the end date when on the call with you.

If you would like to write, you can send us a letter. The 30 days notice will start when we receive and process your letter. Here's the address:

EE Customer Services
6 Camberwell Way
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR3 3XN

Please include your name, EE Mobile/Account number and details of your request.

Chris