cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled watch plan, EE still taking money

DragonWolf5589
Explorer

I cancelled my watch plan via live chat almost 2 months ago.

But just spotted a lot higher bill then normal go out today to find my watch plan is STILL being charged even though I have no connection on my watch as the esim is disconnected.

Why? (my friend had major issues with ee messing up their bill charging her for 2 phones when she only had one and now they are messing up mine charging me for a watch/number I don't even use or have!)

Whats the best advice to stop the £7 month charges as even if I use the watch app it says I have no esim plans for my watch but my account is showing my watch number and still charging me dispite EE live chat saying they have cancelled my plan.

SmartSelect_20220119-063039_OneDrive.jpg

[Mod edit: Please do not post private information on the public board. Thanks!]

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @DragonWolf5589 

It might be worth speaking to EE CS on 150 rather than using live chat. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Problem is I have severe tinnitus and I couldn't hear or underatand last time I spoke to them couple years ago. So I have no/little Choice but to do via live chat, otherwise I'd be saying "pardon" 1000 times trying to hear over the constant noise in my ears. (hence why I rarely use actual calls)

Plus then if its live chat or email I have a record of the conversation. (while via a phone it would be my word against theirs and no record my end)

Is calling really the only option? As last time I spoke to ee on phone it was too stressful trying to hear them as they were on a noisy line, quiet and I have constant tinnitus since I was a child which even face to face conversations are hard to understand unless I see their mouths while they speak

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DragonWolf5589,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

To cancel your watch plan, you would need to get in touch with our cancellation team. Would a friend or family member be able to speak to them on your behalf after the team run through some security questions with you?

Alternatively, you can get in touch via the Relay UK app

Hope this helps.

James