cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel plan

Bosiu
Visitor

Hello

i need help. I don’t know how to cancel my plan. I want to cancel because I’m paying to much for it

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bosiu   If you want to terminate your contract you need to call customer services to give 30 day’s notice,  you’ll be required to pay off the remaining term of that contract and you’ll get a 4% discount on that remaining cost.  

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bosiu   If you want to terminate your contract you need to call customer services to give 30 day’s notice,  you’ll be required to pay off the remaining term of that contract and you’ll get a 4% discount on that remaining cost.  

romjonmo
Explorer

@Chris_B  when you say pay off the remaining term is on for that month or whats left on your plan

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @romjonmo 

This would be the amount to cancel the contract, you can find full information in our How Do I Cancel My Contract with EE? Help page. 

Leanne.

@romjonmo : No, it's for all the months until the end of your contract term. You'll get a 4% rebate on that.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

what happens if i cancel during the 30 days

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @romjonmo

To cancel your account you will be required to provide a 30 day notice period. 

Are you wishing to close an account earlier?

Katie

Cancel what? Do you mean cancel your previous cancellation? If so, your cancellation will be withdrawn.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
abhimanyu1998
Visitor

actually i am on 2 plan.one regular plan and one unlimited data plan. i want too discontinue the unlimited data plan.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@abhimanyu1998 : If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%.