cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Jordanrourke
Visitor

Hi, my phone contract ends on 27th march, I am just wondering if the contract will renew itself or not. I only ask as I want to completely cancel it but I've got a smart watch on there which I will pay off, but I don't want to start another contract.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

This is a popular misconception that contracts "end" on a particular date, when the logical consequence of that is that your service also ceases. You have a rolling contract that only stops when you explicitly give disconnection notice or port-out.

All that happens on your "contract end" date is that your minimum term ends, and you are free to give notice or upgrade (however you wish) at any time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

This is a popular misconception that contracts "end" on a particular date, when the logical consequence of that is that your service also ceases. You have a rolling contract that only stops when you explicitly give disconnection notice or port-out.

All that happens on your "contract end" date is that your minimum term ends, and you are free to give notice or upgrade (however you wish) at any time.