cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find my xontract

Alisa
Investigator
Investigator

How do I find my original contract agreement….I want to pay off my phone in full

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Alisa   Your tariff and phone are part of the same plan they are not billed separately.  You can not pay off the phone without paying off the remainder term of your contract.   If you wish to terminate your tariff you’ll have to call customer services to request this so you can be told how much it’ll cost you to pay off your remaining term. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Alisa   Your tariff and phone are part of the same plan they are not billed separately.  You can not pay off the phone without paying off the remainder term of your contract.   If you wish to terminate your tariff you’ll have to call customer services to request this so you can be told how much it’ll cost you to pay off your remaining term. 

Didnt really answer tge main question. Where is the main contract? How do we find it. Ive looked everywhere and nothing. Where is a contract we sign in the store?????

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @SWWOLF36

Thanks for coming here.

How did you take your contract out?

You will have confirmation via email or paper confirmation if this was taken in store. 

T&Cs for pay monthly contracts can be found via the EE website and contract dates can be found within your My EE account. 

Katie

@SWWOLF36   Sorry but I did answer the question.     Looking at a contract doesn’t change how you are billed for the device and tariff.     Looking at the contract and reading it doesn’t make the device and tariff 2 separate billing entities.    If you took out a contract in store you had paper work or it was emailed to you.     If you don’t have either of these now you need to call customer services,       Your signed contract isn’t shown within your account and never has been.  

dougmari1943
Visitor

Why is EE so shy about letting customers view their individual contracts. ? 

@dougmari1943 : It's all there in your online MyEE under Home > Plans & Subs > Plan Details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)