Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills have increased 3 months in a row

rwhitts
Investigator
Investigator

Over last 3 months my Broadband and Landline bills keep increasing :

Up to and including January amounts have always been £22.88 broadband ---- £5.97 call plus add on ----- £4.98 Anytime calls

February I've been billed £24.06 ----- £5.97 ----- £5.45

March is £34.42 ----- £5.97 ----- £9.56

April is £37.03 ----- £6.44 ----- £10.31

So my whole bill has gone up from £33.83 to £53.78

The only upfront notice of increase I had was back in Feb being advised my Broadband would go up by £2.71  and that any add ons will increase by a few pence. That i snot the case above - I have tried ringing customer Services but currently cant get through. Will try again soon but has anyone else had similar?

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@rwhitts , have you checked the breakdown of your bill? You should be able to then see why your bill has gone up?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
rwhitts
Investigator
Investigator

Hi - I managed to get through to CS and it turns out it was due to some discounts expiring, they offered to look in to it as I am now out of contract but I was upfront that in 2 weeks time we are scheduled to be hooked up to Full Fibre to Premises with Gigaclear as we are in one of those areas with dreadful internet speeds. Discounts expiring sounds likely which I am fine with so provided the switchover goes ok is all I am really worried about. Fingers crossed.

@rwhitts , thank you for coming back with the update, glad you got it sorted, thus far, and hope the full fibre will happen for you soon.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.