Billimg

Jnuttall
Visitor

So I have 2 phone contracts on the same bill. 1 ending in 177 and 1 ending in 362. The contract ending in 177 ended on 23rd September to which I contacted ee to end that contract and have that  number switched over to the 1 ending in 362 as I've found a cheaper deal (ee wanted £90 a month Id  mobile do the same for £40 a month) they told me I couldn't do this until I had paid my bill. Well I paid my bill 2 days later expecting them to end the contract and switch the number in question over to id mobile....but I have been charged full price again for october on the account that ended in september. My daughter has  the id mobile sim card in her phone which is running off the same number she had with ee so we were under the impression it had been switched over but its not. How is her id mobile sim being run of the ee mobile account? Do I have to pay the contract for Oct even though it ended in Sept . So confussed

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Which of those 2 nos. does your daughter have on IDmobile?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)