cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Service From EE and Awful deals

zain1002
Visitor

I have never been more disappointed. I have been with EE for Around 6 Years, over the duration of 6 Years i had multiple contractors and had my household take out more additional 6 contracts. My most recent and last contract was £20 for 24Months which included the 180GB Data and unlimited text/calls. My contracts ended and i start to look for upgrade deals. I found Better deals with other companies than i did with EE but i wanted to stick with EE as i had them for 6 Years and so did my whole household. so i contacted the EE for an upgrade and to take a new contract out and i was greeted with Anuharsh, He told me that the best they can offer  is £25 for less Data then what i already was paying for. How dose an "upgrade" is me Paying more money for less data then i was already getting. When i brought this up i was told thats the best deal they can do for me. which is crap because if you go on their website as a new customer you can get better deals not to mention other companies are offers Way better deals. even despite that i was willing to stay with EE. but after the conversation with EE it made me realize they dont care about their customers at all. i have decided to move to other company and took my household which had 7 contracts with EE with me. i am Very disappointed that they offered me an upgrade that was more expensive and less services. it is awful. the guy that i had the conversation with was the least understanding and all he wanted to do was talk and not try to understand. i have received my Pac code and will be moving over soon 

I refuse to pay More money for less Data for so Called "upgrade"

i cant comprehend how for an upgrade i pay more money for less and was being told that this is the best deal for me. 

Awful Service and Awful deals. 

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @zain1002 

I am very sorry to hear this and that you are looking to leave us. 

I would suggest getting back in touch with our customer care team on 150, to see if there is anything else they can offer you for the upgrade and data allowance. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You refer to your contracts ending and therefore looking for renewal deals. This is not the case - you're not a fixed-term contract but a rolling one with a minimum term.

If you're happy with your current plan, then stay on it.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@zain1002  Sounds like you got a sim only that was a promotional offer at the time of taking it out and you’re expecting to get an offer like this one. 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @zain1002 

Don't forget to use Quidco, Top cashback for your new contracts.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
c4rthurs
Visitor

I agree with you except I was a Orange/EE customer for 25+ years, the current "deals" are garbage. The level of price gouging is apparent since the involvement of BT. The "new" 36 month pricing to cover up the prices is hilarious, my last contract ended 8 days ago. All discounts ceased, no notification from EE regarding my contract ending. The out of contract price worked out an increase of over 38% from the original price of the contract.

I can't see them changing, so I have switched to O2 today.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Anyone who considers changing networks should just be sure of a new provider's service & coverage in the areas you'll want to use your phone.

It's far better to be sure of service levels before transferring across, than having potential coverage shock afterwards.

@c4rthurs   How is purchasing a device over 36 months, a cover-up it just lessens the cost per month for the device and that’s all that other networks are doing. ( just like o2 ) The tariff itself is still 24 months.   And you can also pay off the device quicker if you choose to you’re not fixed at 36 months or you can have it at  24 months or you can call customer services and take out a contract and device where they all billed together as one entity, you haven’t you got to have the flex plans.    But if you’ve gone to O2, that’s how they sell their tariffs as two separate billing entities and that’s what EE are offering.   I do hope you’re not too upset when the annual yearly price increases come around as O2 for the last 2 years increase their prices more than any other network.