cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT/EE Colleague Discount - removed

MC444
Visitor

Hi, I am a current BT employee and took out a 24 month phone plan in Aug 2022. This plan included a 50% employee discount for the contract duration.  Today I can see that my employee discount has been removed and my invoice July 2023 is now full price. Can you investigate why has this happened please?  Surely any employees discounts must be carried forward even if there have been back end system/platform changes.

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MC444 

Welcome to the community.

I'm not sure why it would be removed. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to check the notes on the account and look to get it put right, if it has been removed by mistake.

Chris

Johnny81
Investigator
Investigator

I had the same text this morning telling me my discount of 50% has been removed, tried to contact EE but nobody has bothered to call me back all day. What’s going on.

I had the same text this morning telling me my discount of 50% has been removed, tried to contact EE but nobody has bothered to call me back all day. Checked online and it showing my bill for July will be £88, What’s going on.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Johnny81 

Welcome to the community.

I'm not sure why your discount would have been removed. It is something you'll need to speak to our Mobile Care team about. Could you try again please?

Chris