cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view bill

Neil_F
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This forced move from BT to EE has been a complete disaster. 

I receive emails from EE saying view your bill but there's nothing to see!

The only account number given on my EE emails begins GB and it says you can't enter a BT account number! That's the only number I have.  How do I find my EE account number. Home broadband service.

Any ideas ? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Neil_F : Didn't you say you were given an account number beginning "GB" by email from EE?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Neil_F
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi and thanks for your help. 

Yes that's right. The email from EE shows my account number.  It begins GB when I enter it on the EE website it says it's invalid being BT and to enter an EE account number 😕

OIC!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Neil_F I have exactly the same problem mate. When I log in to EE, and access the billing section, I can see the total of my last bill, and below it there's a link to view/download the full bill, but that's not working. I click on it, and nothing happens. I've currently got an open case with BT/EE Executive Complaints, because the whole move from BT to EE broadband has been, and continues to be, shambolic - we're all being used as paying beta testers for products that clearly haven't been properly tested and aren't ready for market. I raised this billing issue as part of the complaint, and the solution is to send me a paper bill by post!

Neil_F
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Well at least you have a billing section I've not seen that anywhere!

I too have a complaint out about being mis-sold EE as I never agreed to leave BT & transfer to EE.

The complaints process is very poor and incredibly slow. 3 weeks in and they still haven't had time to listen to the call between me and the salesman! Very poor service.

garywood84
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Neil_F Sorry to hear your experience has been so poor mate. I've been assigned to a very helpful Executive Complaints Manager and he's doing a good job of keeping me informed every few days as he's investigating. Every time he contacts me, though, there's another problem to add to the list, as the beta testing I'm paying EE to do, continues to uncover new problems.

Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neil_F,

I've sent you a private message so we can help you with this.

Reply back to it when you can. Just note, it will take us about 3-5 working days before we can get back to you directly but we will help you with this.

Thank you
Daniel-S