cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find order reference in the format 'DKI -123

Mikizmo
Explorer

I currently have any account, but need to get hold of this reference eg. 'DKI -123456'.

I don't have it, do would anyone be able to help look it up at all?

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mikizmo 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you need the reference number please give us a call on 0330 123 1105 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne. 

This is what I love and hate about technology.

The technology exists where you can create a forum to post and get answers.

However, the answer is "call this number" which defeats the whole point of my posting online.

I really wish customer services and companies who create forums, seriously consider this in terms of their customer support.

Not everyone can call up to get the answer they need, isn't this the point of being able to request an answer on this forum?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mikizmo 

I am very sorry we have no account access on the forum to access any orders and provide the reference number. Our broadband team will be happy to help if you can get in touch. 

Leanne. 

This user discussion forum is not permitted to discuss specific a/c details in public. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)