cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKYQ issue ,Asus Router with EE 900Mbps Package.

THFCCAMBS
Investigator
Investigator

Hoping someone can help, we have changed from BT 900 Halo to EE 900 package saving £40 A month, very happy but have an issue I'm hoping someone maybe able to help with.

EE have changed my internet within 24 hours, was surprised how quick it's happened. Everything is working still with my Asus set up as it was with my BT package, except for SkyQ, 

My skyQ will just not connect to my router now, only change is provider, EE fro BT. Everything else laptop/APTV etc are all working as thery have always worked.

Tried rebooting SkyQ manin boxes and mini boxes, main SkyQ just won't connect to Asus router.  

Anyone else had this issue? My new EE router hasn't turned up as yet. 

........or should I give the line time to settle over the next 24 hours? 

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
pyrotenax
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

have you tried resetting the network connection in the Sky Q box ?

robh661
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve got SkyQ and when I switched over to EE all I had to is what @pyrotenax  said, go into settings find the Status sub menu, then find the network connection open that and then your router will be there and then just highlight reset and then after it has reset you should be able setup your wi - fi again.

THFCCAMBS
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your replies, yes I reset SKYQ and router.

Today SKYQ is connected but very stuttering on mini boxes.

I now think it just needs time for the line to settle. Hopefully be back to normal completely over the weekend.

Had a text my new EE router will be here Sasturday, if still an issue with my Asus router and SkyQ i'll try EE one.

Thanks 

THFCCAMBS
Investigator
Investigator

New Router has turned up this morning, SKYQ seems back to normal now also.

May stick with my Asus Mesh set up as working well with EE. 

Thanks