cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Kit...not received

StuFReddtich
Investigator
Investigator

We switched from Sky in January and needed a replacement smart hub in Feb(Openreach came, and told me to request a new hub), this was on 7th Feb.

On the Monday  afterwards we received a bag to return our old one -I have a ring doorbell video of my wife walking to the post office which is yards from our house on 13th Feb. They've never received it...so I'm down £85  now (she got a receipt but got rid of it accidentally).

I left Sky because their service was rubbish(and they kept putting their prices up), we've been with Virgin and they are the worst, so I've told EE that I am going to go elsewhere once my contract is up( I've got time )...obviously BT is out so who else is there.?..I ain't staying with these people. 

4 REPLIES 4
David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StuFReddtich and thanks for the post.

Sorry you've been charged after sending the hub back. I can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

Sammiesam100
Explorer

This has happened to me I sent it back weeks ago!!! I have now had numerous emails saying they haven't received it and I will ne charged £85.

I have missed placed my receipt from the post office. As it was weeks ago! 

My baby was only 

My baby was only 6 weeks old and I hobbled to the post office after my c section as I couldn't drive.  It was sent back in the bag they sent me tlwith the label stuck on. We had it a matter if days as the speed was awful !!!!! And was also charge £35 for the instalation as we went for the top speed of which we never received so out of pocket another £35 !

Sorry for the delay in replying @Sammiesam100 - keep chasing them about it. You shouldn't be charged for following their instructions and then be held liable for a third party (Royal Mail) not doing their bit. It's outrageous...don't give up and I hope all is well with new arrival now. Never easy when they're small...mine are all grown up now.