cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parental controls not working, phone not working to some business

Louriddler
Investigator
Investigator

Really fed up getting fobbed up and false promises of a fix date! Signed into new contract for broadband and landline in Oct 23 purely for parental controls and have never worked. Can't even access bills anymore. Keep getting promised dates but no luck still. I've tried buying a new box to bypass EE router but referred me to app, seems it's blocked. 

My landline also doesn't recognise some business when you need to press option 1 etc. They told me it was fixed but it's not. 

Has anyone got a solution, EE don't. 

4 REPLIES 4
Louriddler
Investigator
Investigator

Same issue here.I took out new contract in Oct purely for parental controls, kept getting told 5 days, 1 week now they are giving monthly dates, latest was 15th Apr and surprise still no change, can't access bills etc either. Really need to move, but kids doing GCSEs and worried about swapping, the actual internet works great!

John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Louriddler, sorry you can't use the Parental Controls. Are you using the app on an Android device or iOS?

Cheers

John

Android. Can't get it to work on laptop either. Separate box didn't work, Currys had advised and my son tried directly through accessing 192. Something address and refers back to app/website.

Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Louriddler,

We'll need to look into this for you and get to the bottom of it.

I'm sending you a private message that you can reply back to my team through.

Thank you

Daniel-S