cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised a return router bag on the phone and email

Celestinaaaa
Investigator
Investigator

I was assured even on the phone that a bag would be sent for BT's router as I have swapped to EE - And that I would be charged 50 otherwise - Before it is suggested (I read another post where the link does not work either) I do not have a printer to print a label - So why is it said in email and even on the phone that a bag will be sent for the BT router to go back? I don't want to be charged for something out of my control and being told untruths.

4 REPLIES 4
Celestinaaaa
Investigator
Investigator

I am in the same boat - I was assured even on the phone that a bag would be sent for BT's router as I have swapped to EE - And that I would be charged 50 otherwise - the link you put above does not work anymore and also I do not have a printer to print a label - So why is it said in email and even on the phone that a bag will be sent for the BT router to go back? I don't want to be charged for something out of my control and being told untruths.

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

If it's listed in following link then follow https://ee.co.uk/help/orders/return-and-recycle-ee-product . If you have not received a return bag you may call 0330 123 1105 for 1.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I have swapped from BT to yourselves - so does the bt router go to yourselves or BT?

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Celestinaaaa when did your service transfer to New EE? The returns bag normally arrives within a week of your BT service stopping.

Neil