cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise for technical support.

Portman88
Visitor

I couldn't find anywhere to contact EE directly, so leaving here seemed the only way. I just wanted to leave feedback about an interaction with an employee over the phone with EE.

Just to mention I contacted EE today as I've had lots of trouble with my Broadband since its setup. At first I spoke to a staff member who didn't seem to be interested or even value my problem, or the fact I was calling, yes to complain, but to also find a solution, whilst attempting to remain a customer. By the end of the call I was left frustrated and as I have 3 mobile contracts running with EE in our home, not valued as a customer. I called back to inquire about termination, and spoke to a Camren in support. I would like please this feedback to reach Camren in billing support as he has restored any concerns about EE's customer service. Camren was relatable, efficient, supportive and together we solved my issue. He went out of his way to listen to my frustration, took the time to go above and beyond to provide answers and a solution beyond anything I could of hoped for when first calling. He is a credit to your company. Not often would I recieve service to take the time to reach out and praise. But camren really struck a cord with me as an EE customer, and with staff members as helpful as him, I am happy to stay with EE for all our mobile contracts for as long as I can. Fantastic service 10/10. 

2 REPLIES 2
Glenn93
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

If you ever need to talk to EE just call 150 from an EE mobile. (They can pass on any recognition)

Glenn Adair
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Portman88.

I'm sorry to hear of your initial experience. I'm delighted that Camren was able to restore your faith though.

Thank you for posting your experience. 🙂

Chris