cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New EE still not working

vancouverbrit
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm at the end of my tether with EE, and seeing if anyone has any advice.  On December 1st, I made the huge error of switching to new EE from "old" EE.  Since then, I have spent 35 hours on the phone to EE, scheduled and rescheduled engineer visits, opened complaints, told them the issues again and again - and they are still NOT resolving any of the issues.

1. Nowhere near minimum speeds

2. Webpage (192,168...etc) does not show all the information for the hub

3. Speed tests don't work

4. Account is not set up properly online

5. App doesn't work at all

6. New EE claiming that they have called me when I can see from my call logs that they haven't

7. Six OpenReach appointments where they didn't turn up because EE didn't book the appointment properly

8. No-one at EE taking responsibility for fixing any of this

9. A different explanation every week of what the problem is

10. No way to escalate this within new EE

11. No way to directly contact new EE

12.  EE refusing to reduce or address bills "because the problem isn't resolved"

13. Driving past EE posters every couple of days advertising "new EE" and "gaming mode" which they know are not working and which they are charging me for.

Question: does anyone know how to escalate matters in EE above the regular technical and complaints team who just don't see able or particularly interested in fixing this in a timely manner?

3 REPLIES 3
vancouverbrit
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh, and to add to all of this - no technical support for New EE anywhere, other than "use the App" which doesn't work!

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @vancouverbrit thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the problems experienced. The app problems are being worked on so keep an eye out for updates, what broadband package are you on and what speeds are you getting? 

I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help with your complaint.

Thanks

Neil

Meant to be on 1.6 GB.  I'm lucky to get 0.3 GB.  Of course, since your speedtest is disabled, that's just what I hear when I call you.

"The app is being worked on" is laughable.  You have bill boards all over time advertising "gaming mode" and "work mode" which you know customers cannot access without the app.  This is not a minor issue - you're selling a service that you can only provide with a working app.