cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with UPnP Not Successful, orders, app

UkzVortex98
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order for a new EE back on 23rd Dec 2023 from BT, but we were having issues with the order, so they put us on a temporary Package for New EE, and it was the following,

UkzVortex98_2-1712606320011.jpeg

UPNP issue

UkzVortex98_3-1712606320014.jpeg

Xbox

UkzVortex98_4-1712606320018.png

A E KING
5 REPLIES 5
Profile closed
Not applicable
I placed an order for a new EE back on 23rd Dec 2023 from BT but we were having issues with the order  so they put us on a temporary Package for New EE and it was the following,
Full Fibre Gigabit  Full Work 
 Speed 
Down-900
upload-110
ADD On 
Smart wifi plus
EE Cyber Security 
Wifi Enhancer 
Smart Hybrid Connect
Phone Service (what was the old BT number) 
700 Min
and we were told everything would work like the app side thing the Wi-Fi enhancer and that did not happen. When the order was finished and placed on the package we wanted the following,
Full Fibre Gigabit  Essential
Speed 
Down-900
upload-110
ADD On 
Smart wifi plus
Wifi Enhancer 
Phone Service (what was the old BT number) 
700 Min
and that didn't happen until March this year even then we are still not on the right package, and the broadband account was meant to link my Hotmail email and this was meant to happen on 25th March 2024 but didn't get done at all now I being told it could be may until I can see my account fix and on right package and link to the right email address.
I was told by the technical Management team on 22nd March 2024 that I should be able to use the Wi-Fi enhancer and be able to set Smart wifi plus using the app But I still can't and this is becoming a joke and should be fixed by now it has been 5 months since I order and join new EE from BT. 

I am having an issue with UPnP Not Successful XBox when Using the New EE Smart Hub plus
When I try to game on the Xbox get an error saying UPnP Not Successful I have Factory Reset  20+ times doesn't fix the issue after  Port Forwarding for each Console I have never had this issue with the old smart hub 2 or my Netgear RAX80 and I am not DMZ as an unsafe method of fixing the issue. Also, I am having an issue with IPv6 not working at all when I have FTTP IPv6 should be working when it is not. 

Photo:
setup Ap or game modesetup Ap or game modeWrong packageWrong packageUPNP issueUPNP issuexboxxboxIPV6IPV6Configure your IPv6 settingsConfigure your IPv6 settings

infinitywaiter
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

How come your previous post on your old deleted profile had much more information on it?

Have you tried doing what the Xbox support page says first?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/upnp-not-successful

You would be best suited talking directly to EE for help on this, as they will be able to help you further.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
UkzVortex98
Contributor
Contributor

After two days of using the Wifi controls after waiting since 23rd Dec 2023, I am still on the wrong package and can't see the broadband plan on the website or app.

But going back to the app and Wifi controls I can say it must  buggy and slows app I have use 

A E KING
UkzVortex98
Contributor
Contributor

After two days of using the Wifi controls after waiting since 23rd Dec 2023, I am still on the wrong package and can't see the broadband plan on the website or app.

But going back to the app and Wifi controls I can say it must be buggy and slows app I have used 

A E KING
UkzVortex98
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered New EE back on 23 Dec 2023 on a temp package new package was meant to go live last month but never happened, I have an issue with UPnP where Xbox can't find UPnP from smart Hub plus someone was meant to get back to me about that and no one as also they were meant to get back to me with the issue with IPV6 not working, then after have the wifi controls finely working in the app after 6 months backward and frontward try to get fix and work when I set Smart Wifi plus they will say there to close to the hub or too far from the hub when they're in the same place I hand BT disc. They work fine they all always showed up as good singles in the BT app and hub UI. The smart Hub Plus will say I have nothing running on 2.4gz wifi. I have to Try to call 150 speaking to the team at EE and they all point this at hardware when this is a software issue as don't have an issue with Netgear RAX80 or BT Smart Hub.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 092249.pngScreenshot 2024-03-25 092302.png432552670_1485935068947617_4704440360015596699_n (1).jpg429826042_925609948940811_6574769307012534332_n (2).jpg

A E KING