cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full fibre to home status

koj1888
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a page that tells of issues. The openreach fibre modem is showing a red light.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Engineer arrived just after 8am replaced cable from street junction to house. Everything working now.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@koj1888  try turning the router off for 30+ seconds and then restart it. 

Yeah tried all the power off stuff. It's the Los light on modem that is red, which is why I was asking about service status for broadband.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @koj1888

Thanks for coming here. 

If you give us a call on 0800 079 8586 our Broadband Tech Gurus will get this looked into for you. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Already done fault with line apparently running more tests before booking engineer.

LoS = Loss of Signal. You need to report the fault to CS. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Thanks for letting me know @koj1888

Hope this is sorted soon for you. 

Leanne 🙂

Still no word re appointment. Quite disappointed as we both work from home internet is important. Thankfully we both have decent data plans on our phones so can hot spot those.

Leanne_T

Hi @koj1888

If you give our Broadband team a call they will be able to give you an update 🙂

Leanne. 

If only it was that easy to speak to someone. Going through the fault bot again.