cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee messed up broadband and tv

Stephanie81
Investigator
Investigator

I recently signed up for a full-fibre package with TV and 2 mini boxes, but there was an error in processing my order. The person who called me back to complete the order entered the wrong postcode (L33 1ZD instead of L33 1ZB), resulting in the equipment being sent to a different address. Despite this, billing was connected to my phone account, and I later discovered a credit check issue that required a payment of £20.00The equipment is currently at the Royal Mail office, but the order was canceled due to the address mix-up. However, I haven't received a callback to confirmthe replacement to the correct address. I provided the correct address to both the salesperson who visited and the advisor on the phone, yet the mistake occurred. Until this is resolved, I will not be making any payments by canceling the direct debit. It's crucial to address this matter promptly to avoid any further inconveniencYour prompt attention to sorting this out and identifying the agent responsible for the order mix-up is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Stephanie81,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry there was a mix-up with your order. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at what is happening with your order and I'll make sure the equipment has been sent to the correct address.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team. 

Thanks,

Paddy