cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Voice service has suddenly become not configured!

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

Why has my Digital Voice service suddenly become not configured on my Smart Hub Plus? I used it on Wednesday with no problem but the phone says my hub has no phone service and checking on my Hub log in page it says it is not configured. I have restarted the Hub to no avail.

3 REPLIES 3
highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

Just logged onto my account page and it seems I place an order on the 8th of February to stop my digital home phone. News to me as I placed no such order! 

Screenshot 2024-02-10 140009.png

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@highnoon1966   has the router had a Firmware upgrade by any chance?

I doubt you will get an answer to your question on here, I suggest you give the Broadband Care Team a call to get it sorted.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/technical-support/broadband-landline 

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

I have been in contact with EE regarding this matter and it appears they took it upon themselves with no prior warning to remove my digital voice service. I was on the original free pay as you go digital voice home phone plan when I was with BT and was told when I migrated to EE my digital voice plan would stay the same i.e free. It appears this is not now the case and someone at EE now has to request and listen to the recording of my original migration call which can take between 3-5 working days. Regardless of this EE should not have removed the service without prior warning and contacting me which the EE representative I just spoke to agreed with. This whole situation has not been dealt with correctly by EE in my opinion.