Contract

Shar21
Visitor

I am a recently new customer to EE and when changing to EE I was given a particular price for my broadband fibre 67 essentials and my contract stated the price agreed. However my billing account stated it was more then the agreed contracted price. I phoned services who insisted that the only way to receive my contracted price was to downgrade to fibre 50 essentials where I will pay the price I was originally given but have a lower download and upload. I'm incredibly disappointed with this as I feel it's breaking my contract, is this common practice?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What was the particular price?

What does BT Wholesale Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number or you don't have one, use the Address Checker.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)