cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get broadband deals when logged onto website

KevinJ76
Investigator
Investigator

Whenever I logon to the EE website and try to access broadband deals all I get is “Sorry, looks like a technical error. Please call us on 0800 956 6000 and we’ll try to get things sorted”.

from what I can tell, I am not alone in having this issue and it has been ongoing for quite some time without any help or advice other than dial 150 and log a call, which is apparently about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

it beggars belief that they can’t even sort out a website problem after months and months of users complaining about it.

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@KevinJ76   I have always found it better to give the broadband care team a call when you near the end of your current contract.

Know what the competition is offering is also useful. 

I’ve been out of contract for a while as I pay for the broadband for my parents house to keep them online for their ring cameras and iPad. Full fibre just became available but they will need a voice service which is why I am planning on sticking with EE, just a shame their website is utter crap

Karmik
Explorer

Exactly the same issue here. Been going on for ages. Ironically I'd sooner try another provider other than a call centre that will be unable to help.