cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband packages

MICKHPOOL
Visitor

Looking for advice. Just received notification that my package is come to an end this week . Also found out that we are in a telephone withdrawal area and can no longer have a landline. No one at EE can answer how can I make or receive calls after this point. Does anyone know if I change to full fibre would I keep the same number so if someone calls me I would receive the call if I have a compatible phone plugged into the router?

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@MICKHPOOL  if you wanted to keep the ability to use a phone you would need to chose a supplier that offers digital voice, or use a third party VOIP supplier.

Presently EE do not offer digital voice, but BT does, as do other suppliers such as Sky and Talk Talk as well as a few others.

HTH

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

As you currently have a landline you may keep your landline if you keep on your contract or if you regrade to a similar BB plan. The telephone withdrawal area just means no new landlines may be sold.

If you change to Full Fibre you get no voice services with EE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)