cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband & Mobile - easiest way to move?

ciara9
Visitor

I’m currently with EE for mobile (SIM only plan, 24m contract coming to an end in September). Our contract with our broadband provider ends in August, and I’d be looking to move to EE for broadband as well as take out an additional SIM for my partner. What would be the best way to do all of this considering it would be BB & 2x SIMs to set up all in one go? To my understanding the broadband side of EE is another department so I’m not sure which to get going first or whether I can walk into a store and sort it all at once. My partner also works for the NHS so we’re hoping to get a mixture of NHS & loyalty discounts as I’m already with EE (I understand they don’t stack!). 
Any suggestions on the least headache-y way to do this? Apologies if this is in the wrong forum!

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ciara9 : These are separate unconnected products. You may order either or both at any time.

For BB: If you want to migrate your BB from another ISP, you apply @ BROADBAND DEALS  directly & they'll take care of everything bar your final old ISP's bill. If you're with VM or if you're moving from non-FTTP to FTTP you'll need to cancel them yourself. I wouldn't order in an EE Store as you'll get no cooling-off period.

Discount codes are not useable for BB but you'll get a price discount if you're an existing EE mobile cust.

For mobile SIMs: just order from the EE online Shop.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)