cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badly designed network and app!!

Chaoticsturdy
Visitor

For the past 2 months i have nothing but issues with the EE app, half the features don't work when managing your network. The game and work modes they brag about in their bundles don't show in the app, constantly tells me i am not on my home network when i clearly am. making groups for different parental controls doesn't work what so ever as the parental control just stays on fully constantly no matter what i select and even on the phone multiple times i have been told i will have to wait and it has been reported to higher up to be looked into it. Then from the move from bt to ee i got told it would be to 1.6gb from the 900mbs and then i switch and call EE to be told i can't have it but still have to keep paying the price of 1.6gbps bundle because its contract tied in and a fault on bts side of things of misleading me with speeds and prices. Honestly right now with how EE are handling broadband i would avoid. I will be looking to early terminate my contract and switch to another provider who can give what was promised.

0 REPLIES 0