cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appaling service since being encouraged to migrate from BT to EE Broadband

Datacr0ft
Investigator
Investigator

Having being 'encouraged' to migrate my something over twenty years relationship with BT Broadband to the new better? EE Broadband service for less than three weeks. it has been proved to be a constant problematic service.

Not withstanding the replacement of my two previous GOOD BT complete WI-FI discs with two new EE devices that now seem to provide even less signals to my property even though they are all in the same locations as before,

I'm also constantly (now four times in the last three weeks) having to reboot the EE Smart Hub Plus device in order to get the previously stable telephone  line to work. And yes, I have ditched the Home Phone Adapter so the telephone is DIRECTLY connected to the EE Home Hub Plus.

So my simple question is has anyone been successful in forcing EE to migrate me back to my good old BT Broadband service or am I better off cancelling the service completly and bite to bullect by going to a better service provide?

20 REPLIES 20

EE solution was to send me paper bills for my broadband / digital phone package as they were currently unable to merge it onto website with my existing mobile contract and no forecast for when issue would be resolved.

Out of curiosity, checked website today and find both mobile and broadband services and bills now showing --SORTED.