cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

my upgrade

kbeerling
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE, I upgraded my old phone on the 12th of April, and now we are on the 28th, just would like to know, how much longer I need to wait, and why I have had no response from EE in anyway, I do know we are in a strange situation worldwide, but a text or mail would not go amiss :))

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @kbeerling

Welcome to the community.

Did you receive a confirmation email when you placed your order?

Could you let me know what phone you have ordered including the colour and size?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Thanks Leanne, and yes, here is the order Number *************

K Beerling.

[mod edit: please don't post personal details on the forum]

Leanne_T

Hi @kbeerling

Sorry, I have no account access to check the order number for you, could you let me know the device that you ordered?

I will see if this is showing in stock 🙂

Leanne 🙂

Yes was in stock when ordered, Samsung Galaxy A20 e

and got a email stating in stock and when checking my order, it still tell me its ready for dispatched, but has been since the day i upgraded !!

Leanne_T

Thanks @kbeerling

If you give us a call on 150, our Mobile Care team will be able to check your order for you and give you an update.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

I have tried all what you have mentioned, I have done this sort of thing a
lot of times over my years, sadly no one wants to answer my calls or
emails, hence posting on here !!
Leanne_T

Hi @kbeerling

I am sorry we have no account access on the community to check the order for you, you can find ways to contact us on our get in touch page.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls.

Leanne.