cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Pro Max - STILL WAITING

JDThomas
Investigator
Investigator

It's been 2 weeks now since I ordered my Graphite 128GB Pro Max.

What on earth is going on EE? This is beyond ridiculous now, there was no information stating delays/stock issues when I was making my order.

I don't want these unnecessary emails saying "your order is on track" when in fact, it really isn't. 

You guys need to do more and hassle Apple to get these phones sent out. You're going to start losing customers to rival networks at this rate 

21 REPLIES 21
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @JDThomas 

It's not a question of sending them out although there is a 2/3 month shipping delay (if lucky) from China. There is no resources to make the components or in the case of China power to the factories to make the components. 

I'm sure EE are using all their contacts to obtain stock, but so is everyone else. 

Is the iPhone 13 a major upgrade to your current device? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

They need to stop allowing people to order phones in that case until they receive enough stock to fulfil orders that have already been placed.

I'm currently using a P40 Pro, which as you probably know lacks Google services & any form of contactless payments etc.. I've been getting by with it, but now I'm sick of the inconvenience. Can't update apps etc, the only thing I now love about the phone is the stunning camera capabilities.

So yeah a pretty major upgrade. I'm just hoping the 13 PM camera is as good as my P40 Pro 

@JDThomas , you could always ring customer service and find out, no one in the forums will be able to give you an answer, this depends on what colour and the size of the storage as to what EE are getting in and where you are in the queue, as it is first come first serve.

You could always try and get it from Apple, or may get it from an EE store, but with the latter, there is no return policy, if you change your mind, although not sure if stocks are available quicker.

Nothing wrong with pre-order, this always happens when a new product is available, especially in these times, with the pandemic etc.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bazooka-joe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There is a huge worldwide chip shortage which is affecting just about every device that has chips inside it. I’ve upgraded my phone every year since 2010 and the only way to ensure a new phone on release day is to order straight from Apple. If you order from the Apple Store within the first 10 minutes then you’re virtually guaranteed to get your phone on release day. There are so many promises from companies like Amazon and carriers that if you order now you’ll get your phone on release day but very few of them actually honour that

Waitwhat
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered my pro max on the 17th Sep and still waiting with no ETA

hope you have more luck than me

Omg..really...I trade my phone galaxy s20for iPhone 13pro max and 2days waiting still with email saying its confirmed. And I have to send my old device till 2nd of November if not I will be charged 450£or so for not sending my old phone...but how I can send if there is no hope to receive my new phone till 2nd November. U waiting a month already....omg 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Welcome to the club ... the order page now actually shows "more than 28 days delivery" ... I ordered mine September 27th and online order says 'November 4' as potential shipping date but as approx. - so it might not even happening. 

Apple have a 3-5 week wait time if you shop directly with Apple right now,  EE are not going to get more just because they need more Apple themselves also need to fulfil their orders.  Apple are not just producing devices for EE. 

Grace_codling1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B is there no estimated time then? so you would recommend to just not go by the ee tracker (mine is saying the order is on its way but no estimated date) and just wait for the dpd text. i understand the back log with the phones and i know it’s not ee’s fault but the miscommunication and one person says one thing one person says another is confusing