cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro Max 256gb still not delivered !!!!

Chris19901
Explorer

I have ordered my new phone last Thursday and on Friday morning the agent told me if I wanted to be delivered the next day(Saturday) the delivery cost is 9.98£. I gladly accepted hopeful this will be true, but boy oh boy how I was wrong. EE you disappointed me greatly, I wonder whether I should go on with extending the contract.... almost full week and no phone. Have been calling 3-4 times already and everyone promising it was gonna happen Monday morning but now it will happen shorty. I told them I live alone and i hd plans to travel but had to cancel my plans because no one else can receive the phone( I ordered the one who was and still is shown as in stock on ee website, says dispatched in 1 day). It is ridiculous how i have received so many wrong or misleading info and basically have to stay at home because I can’t risk it to miss a delivery and go through another painful re delivery.

Friends, if you plan to get the new iPhone(it says in stock btw) be aware that it will be a long and painful waiting process( i was charged the upfront fee immediately and the delivery fee and yet still nothing, the did refund me the delivery fee ofc since they failed the delivery). 
a very big disappointment. Their only response is the status is  “open sales”

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Chris19901

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have still not received your iPhone 12 Pro Max, so I can look into this further can you confirm what colour you ordered?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B 

it is Pacific Blue. Every agent I spoke with tells me the same, no way to reach the warehouse and it will be there shortly but shortly in my world doesn’t mean 6 1/2 days to this moment. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chris19901

The device is still showing as in stock. 

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Katie 🙂