Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Phone colour

Just got xz2, asked for silver,told ee don't do that colour only black, I found out they do,can I take back phone and swap colours.

TonyTx by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting on phone order

Hi,I have been waiting for nearly a week for my new phone. It states on my tracking order Awaitng Confirmation.it has been this way for a week now and no one can seem to tell me what is causing the delay.Can someone please tell me what is happening?

Bry54 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Pencil delivery

Has anyone else had issues when they have ordered the iPad 9.7 inch with Apple Pencil , I received my iPad today with no Apple Pencil, and on my account it charging me for the Apple iPad with the Apple Pencil, I have spoke to customer service and fil...

Where is my phone?

Ordered the Samsung S9+ on Saturday. Showed up as in stock online, got the email confirmation (with only a 9 digit number) and EE have kindly told me that my account is in credit - with exactly the same amount I paid for the handset. However, trackin...

Upgrade to Samsung S9

Hi I am looking to upgrade from a Samsung S7 to S9 and have seen a deal for £38 a month with EE on EE website and Carphone Warehouse both don't seem to be working. Carphone Warehouse have been aware of this deal not being available for over 2 weeks n...

ikkledeb by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where's my order?

HiOrder number xkn257118196 delivery was attempted on Friday but I was unavailable, looks like the phone has now been sent back to you! Do I need to place another order?Emma

emzyb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful