Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order comformation email

I ordered my upgrade last night but.my email.confirmation got sent to my old email address i can't access

Resolved! 30 GB instead of 60 GB

On Black Friday i i graded my sim from 20 GB to 60 GB for the same price. I thought i would get a new sim but as yet I've heard nothing and I've just checked on my app and for some reason EE have gave me 30 GB. Not sure what's going on. Any info woul...

Enzom by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

No updated information

I place 2 upgrade orders online on the 14th and I have received the "We have you order" email that states it being processed. It said a text should be coming shortly and confirmation of delivery date email but I have yet to receive anything 

iPad Pro 12.9 order

Hello everyone, I’ve ordered an IPad 12.9 64 Gb the 8th of March and at the time was out of stock. The expected time for a delivery was 28 days. Does anyone know if it could be any sooner? Thanks for your time!

Resolved! How long do out of stock orders take ?

It sounds like a silly question, However I ordered the New Motorola Razr 14 days ago, when it was out of stock. on the 8th I got an On track text but apart from that I've not heard anything But on the page It says will be delivered up to 14 days to y...

Pemma231 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

S20 ultra in uk

Hi all, just wondering if anyone in UK have had there s20 ultra yet? I pre ordered, should of had this by now and I'm presuming there are plenty more out there with the same issue. 

Inhil1982 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Where is my new S20+?

Hello, I was expecting my new phone to be delivered to my house on 10 March, but it hasn't turned up.  My order number is XXXXXXXXXX - the website says that my order is on its way to me, but I haven't received it.  I did get my new phone case deliver...

s20 Ultra delivery

Hello,I made my preorder on 22th February and on tracking order I see the expected delivery date 24 march.how is this possible?    

samsung.PNG