Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Waiting for new phone, no updates

Hi, I upgraded online last Friday. I had a confirmation email and nothing since. Nothing was said that there might be a delay...I double checked this. Is it possible to find out if the order will be coming soon current device is struggling? Many than...

Hilsrk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! changing to nano sim

Have had a pay-as-you-go with EE for some years. It's on a use-within-180-days contract. Now have a new phone that takes a smaller, nano sim. Is it possible to be sent a nano sim for the new phone and keep my same phone number - and remain on the sam...

JAAK by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Compliment

I’m not sure where to post this but I would like to give my compliments to Tracy from the Newcastle call centre. She was so helpful and friendly and was happy to sort out all of my queries immediately. She has honestly made my day.Thank you Tracy! 

Still waiting for my new phone to arrive

I ordered an upgrade online last saturday and the order status has been stuck on "order confirmed" for 3 days now. Why is it taking so long to process and when can I expect to get the new phone?

l_farmer1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM Plan Unlimited £27 UPG - fair use

Hi, a couple of questions with regards to 'unlimited'.I have just upgraded my sim to SIM Plan Unlimited £27 UPG.My account is showing a countdown from 100GB, with a bonus 20GB per month in free add ons.  1. Is my allowance per month truly unlimited, ...

Replacing eSim never arrived

I have ordered a replacing eSim TWICE in the last 3 weeks but it has never arrived. My address is correct and I have got messages to confirm my requests and to evaluate my satisfaction! Do I need to stay on the line for minutes to just ask why is you...

Bomber81 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compliment

Hi Just wanted to say a big thank you to EE agent who helped with the new homephone and broadband for my 90 year mother in law. We were especially appreciative  of the sensitivity of the agent in checking on Mums needs. Also the respectful call later...

Add on order delivery

Good morning, Yesterday afternoon I added on a fit bit versa 2 to my contract. I have checked my EE account and had found it on my add ons saying £18 extra a month which is correct. The issue I am having is that I have no received any emails about th...

order update

I placed an order for IPad Pro 12.9 on 23 June expecting it to be dispatched within 7 days as per web page, I've still had no message from EE, can someone please update me on when I can expect Ipad?

Hazel66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered iphone 11 pro max 5days ago but no updates

I have odered iphone 11 pro max midnight green 64gb 5days ago and i didnt get any updates execpt order confirmation and it was showing a upfront cost of £50 and i received otp and everything but no transaction is done.......can anyone tell me when my...