Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

app

hi can you tell me what this is  it seams to have used up all my data  thank you  g.stewart

Gogs110 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4G Router data usage error message

Been trying to check usage on my new router but keep getting an error message "sorry an error occurred" please try later.  Been unable to view since start of contract 28 days ago can anybody help as using a lot more data than I thought so far....  ca...

WIFI Calling Problem

I am having problems with my WIFI calling, I have an IPhone 7 using a BT Smart Hub. When I try to call someone the signal quality from mobile to mobile is very in and out, strangely a call to the same persons landline number is fine. I have turned WI...

Siddy1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Transferring my number from Three

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help out. I requested a PAC from Three whilst I was filling in the application for my new contract at EE. I added the PAC thinking when my new SIM card arrives, my number would automatically get transferred.The case for the...

aleks_1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sim card for smart watch

I have recently bought my son a smart watch and need to get a Sim card for it. It has suggested a 2G micro sim  (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) does anyone know about these? 

watkj23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade order

I ordered an upgrade this morning for an iPhone 11 64gb with 20gb data package and I haven’t received any confirmation of the order and no money has been taken. Just wondering if it’s just gonna take some time or perhaps it’s a glitch?

Delivery of phone.

Hi, I ordered and paid for a phone on 2nd July and was told it would be dispatched within one day. It is now 6th and I haven't heard anything apart from the confirmation email telling me to expect a text. Is this normal service online?? 

Jill20 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone order tracking

I bought a new phone from ee.co.uk on Friday and was informed it would be delivered on Monday. No phone. No tracking details. No information is available. Why such a claim to take my money and business, and now nothing? Why have a tracking website fe...

hdavidso by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful