Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upfront cost is still in my bank

So basically I ordered an I phone XR on contract yesterday I got the email saying successful EE order with a xko order number and I have just checked my bank and the upfront cost hasn’t been taken from my back. Have I passed my credit check and is it...

Maddie7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discrepancy between account and order form

I ordered a Netgear Nighthawk (for direct debit) to replace my old Osprey (pay monthly). I paid, but was emailed with the note that there was a discrepancy and to phone 0800 079 0531 to resolve. 40 phone calls later through this week, still unable to...

JamesT2 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data not working

Yesterday my data suddenly stopped working. I have well over 5GB of data remaining this month.Works fine when on Wi-Fi, but nothing when using data. I am on a pay-monthly plan. Had the phone just under a year and have never had this problem before.  

No order delivery date

Good morning placed my order last Friday and haven't had and update since the ordered confirmation email. I tried to call but got the office is closed. Can you help?

solidmc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade email requests more info

Hi, I completed an upgrade on line a couple of days ago and had my confirmation email. I then had an email to say there is a discrepancy between the account and order form? I am using the same direct debit as before. It says to ring. I have tried to ...

Dpbr by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone Upgrade

I have upgraded my phone early, and would like to check that it’s legit, I received two separate messages from two number claiming to be ‘EE’. Can someone check this for me? 

Port number

HiI fill out the port number to EE form this afternoon, but not heard anything since, not a text or email confirming it. Is this normal, I want my number ported ASAP. Don't know if I should phone to check they have the information?Thanks for any advi...

Order not dispatched

I placed an order for a Apple Watch last week it’s now been nearly 7 days and it hasn’t been dispatched. It says on the website that it is in stock and will be dispatched in one day but when I track my order it says order confirmed but no delivery da...

BradC96 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New order + Port

Hello all,  I’m very new to EE like 1 day just wanted some advice if possible :-).. so I’ve placed an order all accepted and sim is in the post - great! As part of my order I have given my PAC code in as wanted to keep my number, any ideas of timesca...

Sczoo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone upgrade never delivered. Can I arrange a new delivery

I ordered an upgrade on the 25 Jun 2020 but never received delivery update texts and never got the phone. The order number is xko280XXXXXX I wish to make this order again and the same upgrade plan.  The details of the purchase are as follows In stock...

Sheelah by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful