Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE Community login unavailable - Saturday 11th July - Monday 13th July

There are some important updates being carried out on our systems, which will means that you'll be unable to login to the EE Community or post from Tomorrow (Saturday) evening at 8pm.    This will extend until Monday lunch time. Once the work is comp...

search.png
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Replacement sim

Hi, I ordered a replacement sim last Wednesday but I haven’t received it yet. Can you please let me know of any issue? I need it urgently otherwise my account will be deactivated. Thanks a lot, Cristiana

Returns problem

I have returned a Google pixel 4 as I received the 64 GB and I wanted the 128gb. EE have received it say the email from DPD. Quite a while ago now. I now want to get the phone I want. No acknowledgement from EE, no refund issued, no change to my upgr...

Resolved! Getting a digital SIM?

Can I get a digital sim to replace my existing PAYG SIM card but retain the existing number? This is for an unlocked iPhone SE.Thanks in advance for info - TE

ThomasEdison by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Service

I recently topped up £20 on my pay as you go and spoke to member of EE customer service to buy a pack but they suggested I sign up for a 12 month sim contract which gives me a better deal. I did this, once completed they asked me to switch off my pho...

Luis1996 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help

When I swipe up my phone will not bring up my keypad... I can’t get onto live chat?? I obviously can’t phone EE as I have no access to my phone please help!  Need my phone for my business!

Janine8 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No further information

Hi I placed an order today for an upgrade but have no further information other than confirmation email.. have tried calling but kept on hold for ridiculous times and then cut off .. just want to know if my order has been processed and when to expect...

Fantastic customer service Jack

I just wanted to pass across the BIGGEST thank you to Jack who I had the pleasure of dealing with today over the phone. Jack was professional, kind and really friendly during our 1hr plus phone call this morning. He is a credit to the EE team and I r...

NinaGE by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Additional line. Awaiting old number transfer.

Hi I ordered a additional line for my wife who was on a different network. When I ordered I filled in the relevant info including PAC code from her old network. The hand set came the other day and I followed the instructions. However we are still awa...

Jason_c by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone delivery

Good evening, I've ordered (25.08) my phone (Oppo Find x2 Pro) and after the "Thanks for your order" email from EE I have not received any update. The email says that:Now in stock. Usually dispatched within 1 day to you.https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app...

Elszu1986 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful