Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Error trying to register Sim

I have just received my new contract sim but every time I try to register it on the EE site I keep getting the following message:- This site can’t be reached. 

User201 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot Connect Galaxy Watch 3 4G to Network

Grabbed the Galaxy Watch 3 on top of my current contract. Whenever I check "Set up a mobile plan" on the app, the response is always "EE doesn't offer mobile plans for your watch". I asked EE about this already and I was sent a replacement SIM QR cod...

Upgrade Trade In

Hi, I have upgraded to a new contract and, as part of the upgrade, I am trading in my old phone. I received my new phone last Fri after upgrading on the Thurs, but I am yet to receive the prepaid envelope to send my old handset in. I am a little conc...

Transfer of number

I’ve had my ee phone for nearly two weeks now and I was told my old EE number would be transferred over straight away . It still hasn’t been done . I was told that ee would sort it and I didn’t need to take any action . Is there a way this can be don...

Kk139 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using 4 GEE router abroad

Hello, Does anyone know if I can use my 4 GEE router abroad? We will be visiting Ireland for 3 weeks and will need access to our internet. Will our own router continue to work if we take it with us? Can we still use our full 50 GB of data? Thanks

Elbee by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new phone

just to give a big thanks shout out to Sarah from the plymouth branch for all here help on Monday in sorting my very old sim card that was still T mobile in to EE and all the help in sorting a new phone as well thanks to all the team she had to phone...

wx50 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone, new provider

If I get a new phone (Apple 11) and switch from O2 to EE, can I keep my old number and transfer all my existing sim card data

Upgraded Phone

Hi, I've just received my new upgrade - a Samsung S10 but no SIM card came with it.Do I take the one out of my old phone -  Samsung S8 - or will EE send me a new one ? Many Thanks Kirsty 

Kirsty71 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful