Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! I bought the Samsung Galaxy A20e and a £20 top-up.

I've put the sim card in the phone and set it up, also I've called 150 and added my top-up card. I still have £0.00 in my balance, how do I get my top up that I paid for? I'm confused, thanks!

J_Allport by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Prompted to make a new community username when you already have one?

If you have been prompted to create a new EE Community username when you are signing in, but you already have one, here are the steps to take to get the issue fixed.     Create your new usernameLet us know in the replies to this post, please include...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Order

Somebody can let me know how is that possoble that ee don't have any contact email adress?!?!Sience i ordered my phone i had just issues , my phone did not arrived on time . i have been selected the full coverege insurance and in that case they will ...

Timeatoth by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy Watch 3 plans: Bluetooth or 4G?

The Galaxy Watch 3 £28pm price on the ee site does not mention if that is the price for the Bluetooth or 4G version like it does for the older Galaxy watch which has different prices for each version, in 'features' it says what can be done with the 4...

Whitton by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No update on order of apple watch 6

I have ordered an apple watch series 6  space grey 44mm couple of days ago and till now i didnt got any update as i was checking that space grey is now in stock on the website

Resolved! Account closed

Hello ! a month ago i have requested to switch from PAYM to PAYG , today i found out that my account was closed although i have paid all my bills. I cant use my number and it is very important for me to keep that number. What to do?

Phone ringing

My phone is not ringing, can you please check it for me.  xxxxxxxxxxx thanks   [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Order

I have ordered a phone put can’t track them. I have received on email with the order number. It said it will be dispatch within 1 day but can’t even track them. Please help me

Jineee by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPad not delivered yet

I ordered an iPad 2020 128gb gold on the 19/8/20 and on the tracking site it just keeps saying order confirmed but it hasn’t gone any further than that and I’ve had no communication as to why I have no information on when it will be delivered, not su...