Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Sim only

So I’m a little confused or this could be very simple. I’ve asked for a sim only plan now. Got my new sim but it comes with a new number. Do I have use the new number. I’ve been with EE for 10 years. 

Data not working

Hi, I just bought a data pack (2.0GB data, 400min of calls and unlimited texts) but every time I go to settings and try to turn on my mobile data, it doesn’t work. It won’t let me click on ‘mobile data’ for some reason. Can you help me ASAP please? 

Shofna_B by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Music

Not received text on activating smart benefit, is there any other way to activate?

Kingy1611 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Has my phone been cloned?

I recieved a call today from someone saying that they had a missed call from me, but I hadn’t called the, (my call long on the phone confirms this). I said that I hadn’t called him and he sent me a screen grab showing three missed calls from my numbe...

Giving me the Wrong order

Hi just upgraded to a iPhone 11 with 128 gigs and unlimited data but when I got the confirmation email it said I’m getting a 64 gig one with a 100 gigs of data. Just wondering why this is because I did not order that and I want what I ordered.    Fro...

ORDER HAS BEEN WITH DPD SINCE 19/09/2020

Good afternoon, I ordered an accessory on Friday which was despatched same day. DPD have my parcel but everyday it says its being delivered the next. I spoke to DPD on live chat Tuesday and was assured it would be delivered Wednesday - I checked trac...

Resolved! Smart number technology - galaxy watch

Hi there,I have a OnePlus 7 Pro but I'm interested in purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 LTE version. I noticed EE offer 'Smart Number Technology' for iOS devices where you can use your number on multiple devices. Does this work with Android? Like, ...

Hayden_ by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful