Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Change phone number

Hi, due to some personal problems recently. I need to change my phone number. How can I do this?!? Thanks.

Has my number been transferred?

Hello, I input the PAC code when ordering the sim from EE, how can I tell my number has been transferred, please? As I don't want to be paying for two contracts and I'm uneasy cancelling my one from O2 just in case it cancels my number also!

Triptych by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade

I upgraded my phone yesterday and got a confirmation email to say it’s been confirmed and what address it’s getting delivered too, then I got a dodgy looking email to say there’s been a mismatch and I need to call them with me XKO number.firstly. Wha...

I Phone 7s

My phone will not show incoming call ID even for those in my phonebook Been to shop and unable to resolve issue Anyone else with a similar issue recently

Medgun by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Porting your number page not working

Hi everyone, trying to use the form at: https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/keeping-your-number I enter PAC, it moves to the next step I enter my old mobile number (from 3) and I click next.The form though says I'm not entering the EE number correctly (I'...

ee-error.png
ariusbb by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 4a internet settings

Good morningi have a pixel 4A....direct from google  I also have a sim only from EE....is there a way to automatically download internet settings for it.. thanks 

Dazzabird by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi

Hello all

Where to find XKO number?

I recently sorted an upgrade through the app.I then got an email asking me to contact ee regarding the order & to make sure I had the XKO number??checked the order details & can’t see anything useful?thanks

FVaughan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Staff Praise

Hi,  I don’t know how to properly let you guys know about a staff member who was GREAT. Shelli in the Tunbridge Wells store sorted me out with my iPhone upgrade the past weekend, put the screen protector on (I’m useless) and did my iPhone set up too....

kimall01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful