Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung watch

My Samsung watch will not work full only when it near my phone. Ee still haven't sorted it 

Paula34 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wireless Charger

When I upgrade my phone to a Samsung S20 FE, I ordered a wireless charger, however this lights up, then goes off (as per instructions) but does not connect to my phone.Is there something I am not doing, it doesnt work on my husband's new Samsung S20 ...

Sim upgrade hasn’t activated

Hi I’ve recently upgraded and have been sent a new sim, followed all instructions to activate online and 48hrs later still have no network with my old phone saying my number is now being used on another device. HELP

Thomc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to send watch back and cancel Internet not happy with service

Been on the phone over a hour now waiting for someone to answer to send samsung watch back because I cant transver the data and and now because iam anored iam canceling bt Internet and ill stay with current provider thank you , never experience anyth...

Ecorb by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 40156

Ive received a text message from 40516 saying my pending accounts will be closed if I don't follow a link and take action by 7PM, is this a scam. 

Watch unlimited data

Just asking can I transfer my unlimited data from my watch to my other devices that are on my plan thank you 

Ecorb by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Airpods

Hi. I tried ordering AirPods with the wireless charging, I received an email saying ‘about your order’ but how do I know if the order has been confirmed and they are being delivered to me? I don’t want to try doing it again and end up with 2 of the s...

Black Friday Sim Only Upgrade & Beats Headphones

Hi, I’ve ordered a sim only package that comes with Beats headphones, the sim is activated but I’ve not been given details on the headphone delivery. Anyone take up this offer and receive any further details?

495E5B8F-B424-4DDF-95E8-BADBA8A033CA.jpeg

Upgrade

I got a text on Saturday saying my order is on track how long do you think I have to wait till I get my phone, I ordered the iPhone 12 pro max silver 128g