Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 12: Meet the first iPhone with 5G

You can now order the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.   iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available to pre-order on 6 November, from 1pm.   iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini   iPhone 12 has gone 5G. You can connect each of this year’s four iPh...

RICHMOND_2_BuyNow_iPhone12_16x9_960x540_KV.jpg RICHMOND_2_BuyNow_iPhone12Pro_16x9_960x540_KV copy.jpg
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Cannot enter my overseas postcode

I'm trying to buy an EE sim online but it won't let me because it needs my previous address (recently moved permanently to the UK) but it won't recognize the overseas post code because it is in a different format. Can anyone help?

ag14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Hello ! I have placed an order today and I have used a PAC number to can chip my number.  And now I have received an email and they told me to call this number to can process my order. The think is I can't make calls  anymore because I gave that pac ...

Resolved! New product del incorrect

You need a University degree to here been searching for about 5hour to find live chat as on Friday I spend 3hour on the phone and never got anywhere I feel like just cancelling everything I put a complaint nobody have even attempted to contact me 

Free gift not being delivered.

I purchased a pixel 4 a with a free gift an LG TV.I never received a text with the courier details. Rang customer services to see when I will receive my TV. Was told that it was attempted 3 times. They had the wrong address. TV was received back to s...

EE TV offers. Both add to plan and with pixel 4a

Hi, ive been attempting to upgrade a sim only plan and tried as an add to plan, offers for LG tv. I’ve now place 3 different orders, 2 upgrades and 1 add to plan. the first 2 apparently failed, 1 - possible my error and card payment failed, tried to ...

vintenuk by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Disabling answer phone

Since asking the question about disabling the 1571 system, I seemed to have generated a whole bunch of emails about badges. I don’t want them and how do I stop them. This is very childish like getting little stars in your jotters (do they still use j...

Oldphartz by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service on new upgraded phone

RECeived my new iPhone 11 pro yesterday, put my old sim in my new phone and have had no service since. SIM is fine as works no problem in my old phone when moved back over. New to apple, any advice? Tried restarting and that didn’t work. 

Ntroon by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch

Hi I just made an online order with the Apple SE watch and it has been approved but they emailed me my order number with a note stating that I need to call them to confirm my order and I’ve been calling for like 6 times before their closing hours but...

Knox2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to send or receive texts

Hi, I have just upgraded my iPhone SE to an iPhone 11. I was sent a new SIM card and  put this into my new phone. I had then backup my phone across so all my photos apps, etc copied across. I had to type my number in to the phone as it was set as 000...